Wednesday, March 31, 2010

program update

Day 3 is complete. I know, it's pebbles, but whatever. It's the start. I'm already learning a whole bunch of new stuff. I'm just glad that I'm actually taking classes that are applicable to the field.

I've been sleeping like crap lately, but I think it's because I've been drinking coffee too late in the afternoon. I'm going to refrain from it today, and see if it was the problem. I also have a very hard time going to sleep, and that's only increased by the anxiety of knowing that I have to get up early in the morning. For the past two nights I have been in a lucid dream state where I was not fully asleep. I just kept tossing and turning. I hope the coffee thing fixes it.

I don't have too much to learn this week, mostly it's just review. Pharmacology will def be the class that will be the hardest, due to the math and me never studying it before. Our teacher, Dr. Shorty, is very interesting and I like listening to him. I respect that he's ridiculously smart. He kind of reminds me of a Lit teacher I had in high school, but I digress.

Well I'm off to get the skrats some food, and stop by home depot wif boyfriend. Later gators :)

No comments:

Post a Comment