Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time change

Ick. I got up at 8am on a Sunday morning because of the stupid time change. I guess it's good that I had to get up and be awake, because starting in TWO WEEKS (fourteen days, to be really exact) this will be the norm. I really need to have faith in myself, and just learn to embrace the mornings. I am soooo not a morning person.

I should hop in the shower now, but Boyfriend is still in there and I don't want to impose upon his coveted bathroom time. We have an engagement with his family today that I desperately do not want to attend, and neither does he. Unfortunately we got guilt tripped into this one today, and I'm slightly peeved on how it all went down. Maybe I'll write about how wonderful the event really was later on today, but I reaaaally doubt it.

Ok. Sorry for the short post. I'll tell more later. Oh, btw, I got my books in the mail for this next quarter(!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment