Wednesday, April 7, 2010

week two

Almost done with week 2. I thought my brain might explode earlier this morning, but thankfully I got to take a nap this afternoon. It's bad when you dream about SVNs.

So you might be wondering how my classes are going? Well, the material isn't necessarily super hard, but try telling that to my brain at 8am. I'm sure it's going to get even more interesting as time goes by, but I'm learning to adapt and roll with it. I was thinking about it today, and I have absolutely no excuses for not doing well in these classes. I have no kids, and have no job to speak of. Going to school is my job now. I definitely think I'm starting to grow up, and gain some more responsibility.

I still don't know if I'm going to get my 1st choice for clinical site. I hope I do, but it's kind of up to my grades. I want really bad, so as long as I just work towards that goal I should be fine. Anyway.

I really want to tell all of you guys about how annoying some people in my class are, but, "if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothin at all." I'm never going to be a saint, but I do need to improve on this front, and not let other people bring me into talking shit about people.

Ok, well it's back to working on the study guide. I'll update on how the first test goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment