Wednesday, April 28, 2010

crash

It's officially midway through the first quarter tomorrow, and I feel like I'm about to collapse. My once stellar sleep routine is now non-existent, and I come home every day feeling like I just put my brain through the mental olympics. Granted, if I had actually gotten enough sleep, I wouldn't be so mentally drained. I've taken to having naps in the afternoon, but the problem with that is when I wake up I'm not really motivated to do the work I need to do for school. I did just get a new sleep aid, so perhaps I'll be able to go to sleep early tonight.

I just ran into a sr RT student today in the hall, and they looked like they had been awake for 46 hrs. Apparently, my diagnosis was correct because the guy had just come back from 2 12 hr clinical days. I said to him, "so, this is going to be me next year at this time, huh" in a very sarcastic kind of way, and the poor guy just hung his head down, and said, "good luck". Sigh. At least all I have to worry about this quarter is learning pharmacology drugs.

Well, I've had my afternoon coffee, and it's now time to concentrate on some flash cards. I've been taking tests like crazy in Pharmacology, and so far haven't made below a 96 on those tests. However in A&P the last two test's I've gotten 90's. It seems like that's the threshold for me on those tests. I need to do STELLAR on the next one if I want to maintain an A in A&P.

K. later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment