Wednesday, April 14, 2010

taking a break

Been studying now for the better part of 5 hrs. Of course I've been taking mini breaks, but still. My mind is crammed full of information right now and it's only 3 weeks in. More good news though, I made a 100 on the last pharmacology test. It wasn't necessarily hard information to learn, just the differences bt nebulizers/mdi/dpi etc etc. So it was a lot of memorization. The study groups/notecards really help with that.

I'm still highly annoyed at Zebra, and Barbie. I just can't handle any of the words that come out of their mouths because it is either, 1. ridiculously stupid or 2. insanely boring small talk. Anyway. No one said I had to be particularly nice to anyone while in the program...

Atlanta has been kicking ass recently. Fortunately I do not suffer from insane pollen counts, so I've been noodling around in peidmont park and walking around midtown a lot. However, I am NOT ok with freaknik coming back into town this weekend. From the news reports I've been hearing that about 300k out of towners will be descending upon the city from friday to sunday. I might as well just plan on not driving. I think I'm running a 5k for Sweetwater 4.20 fest on Saturday, but I have no idea how I'll get to Candler Park, perhaps Marta?

Pool is finally open, and the club room has been a good place to study. I'm very lucky, so I just need to continue to study and do well on the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment