Saturday, April 10, 2010

procrastinating a bit

I'm really supposed to be studying. I had yesterday off, and I didn't study an ounce. I have two tests next week. Seriously.

Good news though, I made a 96 on my first test. I screwed up on two questions, which normally I wouldn't be upset about, but Cynthia and Sarah made a 100 so I fell left out of the club :( It's ok. I'll kick ass and take some names on this next test.

Boyfriend and I had a very lovely evening last night. We went to dinner at The Grape, and went to see Date Night. The movie was hilarious. Of course it was totally predictable, but I love Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, so it was nice to actually just laugh at silly stuff. I'm going to need nights like that in the coming months. And strong drinks. And a month long vacation in France and Spain.

I'm still not a fan of 50% of the people in my class. It's really hard to like people when they say such stupid things. I tried really hard to not talk badly of others this past week, but it's really pointless. Zebra is honestly the worst, there's no way in hell that guy is going to make it through the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment