Sunday, November 21, 2010

to a point..

I think I'm being picky for a reason. It's a defensive mechanism I've been utilizing to keep the enemy at bay. Sorry, I watched GI Jane again today. Enough with the military talk.

Anyway. What I'm really trying to say is that I'll be twenty five next week. Panicked? Perhaps a smudge. Lost? Very much so. Ok with that? Depends on the definition of O.K.

The holidays are upon us, which basically means I get sick (which is going on right now... I can feel the little viruses taking over my nasal epithelium), spend a whole lot of time sleeping, listening to angsty high school mixed c.ds, read a few books, and then come up for air sometime around Dec. 31st. But first, I get to take 3 more tests, attempt another critical care check off, and try to survive for another week or so. Am I tired? Absolutely.

I keep thinking to the day I'll graduate. It's going to be a nice day. I really need to take a long trip, and spend some time away from this little bubble I'm in. Having most of December off will really help get me through these last six months. I wish I could say I had a trip planned, but all my friends can't make up their minds for traveling. Hopefully I'll have a nice vacation planned for graduation.

Good night kids.

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to let you know a couple of things..1) great blog, I am a brand new RT student and it is fun to read about you adventures, you can check out my blog at http://rtinthemaking.blogspot.com/ 2) I TOTALLY understand about how you feel with turning 25, but you are way ahead of the game. I am 35 and am going through all the same things you talk about. Imagine what it feels like for me, resetting everything and setting forth anew. So knowing what you want, pursuing it and achieving it are great accomplishments at any age. Oh and if ten years from now you want to reset again, well hey, I'm doing it, cant be that hard ;-)

    Keep up the great work, hope the guy situation levels out for you a bit and that you rock the last 6 months of school!!

    billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Billy :) Good to know that someone else is out there stressin over life and school. I'll add ya to my blog roll and keep a look out for your posts. Hopefully I'll have a good month off, and just be able to prep for the last little bit of school!

    ReplyDelete