Tuesday, November 23, 2010

annoyed

I knew that this would happen at some point. Everyone that has been in respiratory has told me that this time would come....

I don't like my classmates. Some, more than others, and there are only a few I can tolerate right now. I just have spent far too long sitting at the table with the kids, and listening to them talk. They could be talking about their shoe, and it wouldn't matter because I'd still be annoyed that I had to listen to them talk about their shoe.

Two in particular just are really getting to me. Both of them think that they are the worlds greatest/smartest/coolest/most important people to ever walk in to the realm of respiratory and I've just had enough. I just need a break from the constant facebook status updates, lame stories to make themselves look better, and an attitude that belongs in a pageant. I'm glad I'll get a break. I'm sure they are just annoyed with me, too, for whatever reasons they have. After this quarter is over I'll probably just spend some more time with other people in the class to give us all a little space.

Ok, venting is done.

Well, I'm out for Thanksgiving break. I'm really thankful for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment