Sunday, November 7, 2010

brrh

I guess it's almost winter. This little basement apartment of mine is going to need a few space heaters soon. And lots of blankets. And some hot chocolate with a movie. I don't like the cold, and I really don't like sleeping alone in the cold. Good thing I have a new fluffy foot warmer in my bed now :)


Just one of those Sundays where I attempt to do some laundry and cleaning. I might pick up Sill's review book in a little while. I know that if I don't keep reviewing constantly I'm going to lose a whole lot of concepts.

Wow. The new puppy really does NOT like this vacuum cleaner.

4 comments:

  1. I love ur post, when do u graduate from respiratory school? im gonna be done in may.. how is the RT schools down in GA, im all the way in east coast, heard its quite different...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be done in May. I heart my school. The teachers are great (albeit a little snarky sometimes), but they really know their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats good, so what classes are you taking next semester? do u guys do rotation 40 hrs a week next semester? thats what we doing.. im glad u like ur school, same here.. i heard its hard to find job in GA, my sister lives in silver springs GA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be taking neonates, home health, and critical care II. Also will be in the hospital full time (3-12hrs). It's easy for students to get a job after they graduate from one of their clinical sites. It's all about who you know down here.

    ReplyDelete