Sunday, May 30, 2010

yawn x 30,457,370,347,447

Um. I'm over this quarter. I've been over it for the last three weeks. I'm kind of looking forward to my break, and to go to San Fran for a few days. But alas, I even have to study while I'm on break, because the first day I come back Dr. Jolly will slap us with a big fat pharmacology test. Not just any kind of pharmacology test, but a really really gnarly one. Sigh. Just more shit to think about.

Student loans are giving me a fucking headache. I really am very very very tired of dealing with the financial aid office. I'm almost resigned to throwing a Molotov cocktail in there and letting the whole institution burn down, that way I no longer have to deal with them. I'm getting fairly close to just asking my parents for a loan which would mean I'd no longer have to deal with the fucking idiots that inhabit the business office. Alright. Enough about that terrible terrible mess.

I don't want to study today. All I really want to do is plop myself on the couch and watch awesome movies all day. That would be a nice day, but no, I'm going to pack up my notes, and walk my ass down to the club room to study. Waaaahooooo. Later kids

No comments:

Post a Comment