Wednesday, May 19, 2010

life sucks sometimes

Life just sucks sometimes. It's just the way it is. I'll go through periods where I'm having wonderfully awesome months, and then times where I just want to press the restart button. I have a tendency to quit things once they get hard, and I'm slowly learning that it's not such a great way to go through life. Everyone needs hard periods in their lives to make them stronger.

That being said, the next two weeks are going to suck it, hard. Finals are in about two weeks, withstanding that the professor finishes a bit early (like he said would prob happen). I have a test tomorrow, and then the rest of the info we learn will be present on the finals. It's looking like I'll get a B in cardiopulm a&p, and an A in Pharmacology. I'm kind of sad about that B, but at least I've proven to myself that I'm a good student.

Things are undoubtedly going to get harder and harder. I need to know that I have support at home. It's hard to study and stay on track when there are emotional issues in my life. I'll make it through. I just have to keep my attitude positive, and try and make it a fun experience.

I'm gonna go watch me some Glee, and Lost now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment