Tuesday, June 22, 2010

mon vie

Just a few things of note:

1. No longer going to talk about my reeeally personal life on the blog now. I get to go to clinicals in a few weeks so there should be toooons of writing material from that. I acquired a journal to write out all the frusterations/insecurities/boiling emotions and give me some sort of piece of mind.

2. I am getting a kitten in a few months :) Very excited about that.

3. Got back in the gym today and killed it. I took it DOWN. Plus I've lost like 5-10 lbs, and I want to hit my target weight of 115-120. I am going to be hawt in a few weeks :)

4. Still not quite where I want to be with studying for my pharmacology exam on the first day of class next week. It's going to be evil, I'm sure.

5. I like turtles


That's all I got today kids. Laaaater

No comments:

Post a Comment