Monday, June 7, 2010

lonely

Sometimes I just feel lonely. Whether it's getting in a fight with boyfriend, women issues, or just seeing a close friend find someone else to confide in. I also kind of feel nostalgic about kayaking. I don't get to do it often, and I miss it.

Pharm final today was sooo much fun. 179 questions of awesomeness. The last portion of the test I wanted to blow my brains out. It was just a little too much. I would have much preferred to have a blank sheet of paper and start writing every single bit of info I know about a drug, but from what I hear around the grapevine that will probably be happening next quarter anyway.

This next year is just generally going to suck. Between studying for class, going to clinical and being a model student, and trying to keep my home life stable I will just be stressed most of the time. I've already been on edge for the last 3 months. Woohoo, more to come.

I'm not sure anyone even reads my blog, really. It's lonely out there in cyber space for this little girl. Will you be my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment