Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tired

I'm tired, you're tired, we are all tired. Do you ever reach that point when you're brain just says 'Screw you, I'm not learning anything else today. Why don't we go play on facebook instead of learning about Mitosis?' Well, that's about where I am right now, except I'm not playing on facebook, but writing on this blog, instead. Are you happy now brain?


When I first started thinking of going into this respiratory program I knew that my social life would pretty much come to an end. I think that's safe to say. I have cancelled on two events in the last week, and I'm sure my friends hate me now. What can I say, getting good grades right now is more important than taking shots of patron and bonding with the ladies. Sigh. I will miss you patron.

Anyway, I am escaping the loft tonight to go get pizza and see "I love you, man". Yes, I do have a test next Monday, but you better be sure I'm spending all day on Friday studying for it :)

Adieu kids

1 comment:

  1. haha thats rad. I watched I love you man last night as well :-) well glad your staying reallllly reallly focused and I hope you can keep it up. summmmer timeee is allmost here! weeeeeeee. Im off to mexico tomorrow. cant wait ill be back sunday... laaates

    ReplyDelete