Monday, April 13, 2009

Le sigh

Soo, as for the first A&P test...

1. It's over, thank the flying teapot in the sky
2. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be
3. It was still hard, though
4. Note to self: Cural does not equal Calf, and water evaporation will not heat up body

That being said, I busted it out and made a 95! As a personal favor to myself, I am giving myself the night off (No Physics!). It's such a great feeling. I'm very proud of myself, and I won't get too cocky or anything, I promise. I'll make up for the missed study time on Friday.

So you might be wondering what festivities will be going on tonight. Well, right now I'm planning on reading my biweekly journal called "The Week" after I'm finished with this blog, and then I am going to read some David Sedaris, because he makes me giggle. There might even be a little debauchery sprinkled in here and there.

Later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment