Monday, April 27, 2009

Lack of sleep

Yawn. I have been yawning for the last 3 hours. I am just freaking exhausted. I had a reaaaaaaaaally long weekend followed by a test today in A&P. I could have swore to the flying teapot in the sky that I made a B on the test (due to having such a crazy weekend), but miraculously I actually made a 95. It was just strange that I pulled it off without much studying this weekend. I guess I just stayed on top of things for the most part. The really really really crappy thing is that I have a lab midterm next week along with a physics test... Booo. It's going to be pretty intense, so I will need to spend some extra time in the lab this week for sure.

I guess I could go into my crazy weekend, but I'd rather not get into it, because well I'm really too lazy to write it all out. Suffice to say that it was fun :0)

What I would like to talk about is how I've noticed caterpillars getting squished on the sidewalks at school. It's so unfair. I just want to put up a sign for a Caterpillar crosswalk. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment