Saturday, January 22, 2011

landmines

The new hospital rocks. I can already tell. I'm going to be doing/seeing a lot more things, and hopefully I will benefit from the experience. I'm kind of hoping that I can just stay there my last rotation. I was already planning to move back into the Atl this summer after I graduate, so it would work out if I moved a little earlier than expected and scored an externship w/ the current hospital.

Now, to find a place to live.... Argh. It's pretty annoying, but hopefully I'll find something that doesn't entail living with an absolute slob like my last female roommate. I would consider just finding a one bedroom apartment and it just being me and the pup, but it would prob be too expensive considering that I'll be living on student loans until May.

Interesting developments in the personal life section of this blog....
I'm in touch with my ex. Don't know what will become of it, but I think we are trying to fix the things that were broken. Who knows, maybe all it needs is a little super glue.


I'm off to fold some laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment