Monday, January 31, 2011

Discovered?

Has the code been broken?

Did someone catch the euphemisms and connect the lines?

Am I that obvious?

Probably. Do I care much if someone knows who I am from face to blog? Nah. I once thought it would be harmful (professionally) to have people aware that I wrote a blog, but now it doesn't matter too much. As long as I keep the politics out of it and follow HIPPA guidelines I don't see why I can't write down my daily musings in the hospital. I probably sound like an eleventeen year old on most of my posts anyway. I'm harmless.

If you ask me in person, I won'd deny being the author. We can even play a little game of secret society. I'll bring the invisible ink, and you bring the inspector gadget belt, and we will convene at 2:13 a.m. on the 8th floor observation deck. I'll bring refreshments too. Cookies probably.

Yes, I am weird.

1 comment: