Sunday, January 30, 2011

Four more months...

But really the program will only be about three more months considering that I have most of March off. Woah.

So. The race for a job is on. My TA scared the crap out of me last week by telling me there were basically no jobs available. Her words were, "How can you apply for a job at a hospital where there aren't any jobs listed?" Touche...

It's not just the people in my class that I will be competing with for jobs, but also another school in Atlanta. They graduate before us, and therefore have a leg up. I am pushing to stay at the current hospital I'm at right now, but I might be going back to the previous clinical site if there's a chance I might get a job there. It just sucks that I could be going up against a friend for a job, but I'm trying to not let that bother me.

Question for all you RT's out there, what does a Respiratory Therapist resume look like? Any help would be very helpful.

Well, I've got to get up at 4a.m. for clinical tomorrow. Night kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment