Monday, October 19, 2009

Late night whackness

Today was just one of those weekend days. A very very lazy Sunday that consisted of nothing but laying around. I guess I did do some dishes, but completely neglected my ever-expanding load of laundry. There is one thing on earth that I loathe(d) more than doing laundry, and that was distance pyramids consisting of 2k, 4k, 5k etc. I hated distance. Anyway, sorry for that random tangent.

I got my official acceptance letter today in the mail. I'll probably put it aside so that it won't get trapped under my legal pads on my messy desk. I need to catch up on a massive amount of clerical work, and it all ends up on a few stacks of brainstorming legal pads. There's no reason for my acceptance letter to suffer for my disorganization. Hehe. Perhaps a run to target or ikea might help out with the clutter.

Anyway. There have been some things on my mind lately. Clutter, I guess. Clutter is an unfortunate part of being who I am. I try to keep it in somewhat of organized chaos, but even then it still exists. Oh well.

Argh. Well I'm tired and I'm kind of out words for the moment. Strange, eh? Lator gators...

No comments:

Post a Comment