Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Education Limbo

I hate my classes right now. They seriously blow so much ass. I have to write another speech, for the umpteenth million time, and this time it actually has to be good. I know I'll eventually get to it today, and fortunately it only has to be a rough draft.

Boyfriend is in uber stressed out/cracked out mode right now, so as he is flitting around the apartment trying to get things done, I just want to sit on my ass and wake up. I'm getting progressively more irritated at the hints he's throwing at me to clean up this place. I will not give into peer pressure right now. I am enjoying my coffee and slowly coming out of my sleep coma.

Ahh. Good morning, allergies.

I am really looking forward to next March. I just want to take classes that actually will pertain to my degree. I want to do clinicals, and I want to take classes on Respiratory Therapy. Oh well... I suppose it will be another five months. Until then, I'll just read some blogs on RT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment