Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funk

I'm in one of those fucking funks again. Just, I don't even know. I feel like I've lost a lot of edge, and I'm just being one lazy fuck. It just won't quit raining in Atlanta, and I am sleeping until 12:30 pm each day. This funk started when we moved. I really think I'm just not adjusting to living in this new apartment yet. Perhaps when I start decorating it will really sink in.

Well, it's not just the moving part. I really just can't explain why I'm feeling this way. I hope there's something I can do to fix this, or maybe it's just going to work itself out on it's own. I know I'm not depressed, but there's just something off.

I need to spend an afternoon browsing around a bookstore. I need to go for a hike by myself. I need an animal. I need to brush my teeth. I need to feel like I am the biggest catch in the world, and any guy would be lucky to have me around. I guess I just need to live life one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last part. Feel good about yourself Erin! And hikes by yourself are good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete