Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh happy day

So.

Things are going well on two fronts.

1. School. I'm kicking ass and taking it day by day. I really feel like I'm learning a whole lot in the lab, and really utilizing dr. grumpy pants for information. I still have a very long road a head of me, but I'm trying to take everything in and really "connect the dots."

2. New boy. Wow. I have not been able to focus on school work when I think of him. I'm going to see him tomorrow, again :) Probably going to hit up Whole Foods and make a pesto together. Sigh, new crushes can be so much fun.

Oh. I've lost about 10 lbs too. It's not just from the mourning period where I wasn't eating, but rather from exercising, and quitting meat all together. I feel 100% healthier and my body is ROCKIN. I'm now down to 120. I don't want to lose anymore weight, but rather gain some muscle tone in my stomach. I can think of some good ways to accomplish that....

:)

Goooood night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment