Thursday, July 15, 2010

Break time..

Yawn.

I am pretty dern tired. I was up late last night from my daaaate and now I'm exhausted trying to study for my first test tomorrow for Dr. Grumpy Pants. I'm usually the last one to leave school because I'm basically the only person that doesn't have a life. Nice, huh?

I finally got my clinical site nailed down. Dr. GP wanted me to move locations to another prestigeous hospital where the preceptor is known for grilling the students more than a well done steak. Apparently, it means a great deal to be placed there (ie: you are smart enough, and have a good attitude). I feel good about him asking me to go there, and me and Sarah get to do it together :)

I have a 1200$ plane ticket refund from the France/Spain trip that I have to use by next Febuary. I have two breaks that I could use it by (one in September and one in December). It's basically a round trip cross-continent type of deal... so I'm going to have to ponder on that a bit before I make up my mind on where I will go. I wish I could split it up and take some friends with me, but it's only in my name. Decisions decisions...

Well. My break time is just about up. I get to review more on pt assessment because it's making up a big part of the test tomorrow. Yep. I'm officially a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment