Friday, July 23, 2010

Coffee buzz...

I can't sit still, nor think for that matter. It's Friday and I'm pretty excited about my plans this weekend. I should be downstairs going over O2 therapy or pt assessment, but I just don't have the motivation to do much today. I am going to see how little I can do in one day. I've gotten off to a pretty good start, and now I just need to kill five more hrs. I can dooooo it. Perhaps I can get Dr. Grumpy pants off on a tangent about which is better: bachelors or associates rrt. I find it fascinating that he can talk for hours about it.

I really do suggest everyone that has just gotten out of a relationship (esp. girls) to go on match.com. It's like the biggest ego booster. Gasp* there are people out there that think I'm the shit?! Nooo waaaay...

Well. Anyway, so I've been seeing this guy for about two weeks. I really like him and have a good bit in common. The only slight problem is that he just came out of a relationship and is jaded in the love department. I think he's still considering dating other people, but that's just not how I operate. Once I find someone I like spending time with, I don't really bother with other people. Since he and I are in the same boat, I thought it might be good for us, but we will see. I don't want to force him into anything that he doesn't want, and I most certianly don't want to get hurt again so soon. I think that's what I'm scared most of.

Anyway. I have 4 and 1/2 more hours to go. I think today will be good as long as I can continue to hide away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment