Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I want this for my birthday


Things I want for my birthday:

- Ben Folds tickets
- To not be turning 25
- A really excellent book I've never heard of
- Confidence in myself
- A job when I graduate

and...

------>

K thanks :)





Today was good. I thought it was going to be slow, but I got plenty of sleep last night and kept myself busy and entertained all day at clinical. Sarah and I basically roamed around the entire hospital and popped into some of the icu's for a ventilator audit. We also had some CF'ers, which was a good review of pulmonary hygiene.

After spending a few minutes in the neuro icu I realized that there are a lot of doctors that hang out there. I admit, I am somewhat scared of talking to doctors. I haven't spent enough time actually talking to any of them to dismiss any preconceived notions I've built up in my little head. I suppose that will most likely have to change soon. They are still human, right?

I really have no clue who is who in a hospital unless I look at the badge. Sad that you have to stare at some piece of plastic to figure out what sort of qualification a person has. Just my random thought.

Well. It's "late" and I have a long day ahead tomorrow. Good night and I hope that everyone has a stellar day tomorrow. I am going to be playing with some vents. I am actually looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment