Friday, October 22, 2010

greatness

Some are born great, others achieve greatnesss and some have greatness thrust upon them.

What category do you fall in?

Mechanical ventilation is fun. Fun, in the sense that I see and do more things. I like critical adult care. I want to help a patient breathe. I am so grateful for the knowledge and opportunity that my teachers provide for me. Keeping that in mind helps me move forward every day. I do believe that a person can decide their own fate if they know what they want.

Every day I move closer to being ok with myself. I know what I enjoy, and day by day I will figure out what's best for myself. That doesn't involve my ex, even though sometimes I think it does.

Some women are born compliant, others achieve compliance, and some compliance thrust upon them.

Depends upon the decade you were born in.

No comments:

Post a Comment