Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 3

I am officially 3 days into my Christmas break, and I'm already bored out of my mind. I seriously didn't think it would happen so soon. I figured I had a good 60 hrs of DVRed material which would last about a week, but I got bored of that after taking the pup to the vet yesterday. I am almost to the point where studying actually sounds like a lot of fun. This is what I feared. I could spend a lot of time at the library reviewing my old tests and notes to help out w/ testing in the future. Plus, I could do it on my own schedule now without feeling over loaded from school/clinical hrs. Hmmm. That's a possibility...

Maybe I should spend some time volunteering at my moms clinic. That would probably help out me and them. I might shoot my brains out if I'm left at home again like this for longer than a few days.

I love the word snarky. I don't know why. It kind of sounds like sharky, and that's the term I use to describe my mood when shark week is on. Just one of those random thoughts that I think of when I'm left to my own devices.

Later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment