Monday, August 22, 2011

Shiny new things

1. My number one pet peeve at work is when I'm walking down the hall and a nurse spots me and says, "Respiratory?". I want so bad to respond, "Yes, Nursing?" I have a really nice list of completely sarcastic responses for them, but so far I just haven't gotten the nerve up to test it out on someone. Has to be the right person too.

2. Just bought myself a shiney new pair of aviator Ray Bans. I feel severely important when I'm wearing them.

3. Started writing again. It's weird what inspires me. I write on this blog mostly to just get work junk off of my shoulders. I hope to get a few good short stories done while on vacation here pretty soon.

4. IKEA on Saturdays is evil. Almost as bad as apple stores.


5. Moving soon. Not sure on the details quite yet, but I'm looking forward to finally bustin out on my own.

6. Personal life keeps getting more interesting. I quit looking, and found something pretty awesome. Shiny and new.


No comments:

Post a Comment