Saturday, August 14, 2010

That one

Once a month I sit and do absolutely nothing. Sometimes I read, sometimes I watch movies, and sometimes I listen to music and engage in somewhat illicit affairs. Sometimes I think too much.

Anyway. I took a break from my normally super busy weekends to just relax and catch up on that sleep.

Sometimes I don't even know who I really am. I feel like I am whatever someone wants me to be. I'm the girl. I'm the girl that goes to school. I'm the girl that can look pretty. I am the girl that is a student. I am the girl that doesn't know if marriage is right. I'm the girl that wants marriage to be right. I'm the girl that's lost on hospital floors. I'm the girl that doesn't know where things go from here. I have to find that little girl in there somewhere. I think she's still hanging around. I've had to suppress her for far too long.



I am now going to do what I want. Just have to figure out what that is....


That girl

No comments:

Post a Comment