Monday, August 17, 2009

Beat down

I know this blog has taken a back seat lately. I don't think I've even posted since the last quarter was over. This last month has been insanity. Taking Microbiology and A&P 2 together was a good idea to me since it meant I would most definitely enter the program in early registration, but it has just drained me. Mentally, physically, and most definitely emotionally. I just don't have the time to fuck around like I used to. I know that things will change once this quarter is over (THREE MORE WEEKS), and I'll be happy that I finished my prereqs early and got accepted. Sigh. It still sucks because I'm totally bogged down with what seems like an unbelievable amount of work.

I have three weeks left, and like, a million more tests to study for. I'm just aiming to make B's in these classes really. I can't imagine pulling two A's. I just don't have it in me this quarter. Anyway, there's not a lot I can do but just commit to the workload and pray that I don't bomb these tests this week. I did a little too much slacking this weekend, but hopefully I can find some Crack Cocaine this week and shoot it up before my study sessions. Hah.

Side note: Does anyone remember the Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode when Sweet D and Dennis become Crack addicts so they can be on welfare? "I would like one crack, please." Looove that episode.

Right now I'm in Epidemiology and the Urinary system. I do have to say that these two sections have been my least favorite so far. Urinary is just so boring to me. I wished that we spent more time in the Respiratory section, but my teacher is a fucking RETARD and rambled on into Urinary before she adequately explained Respiratory. Fucking idiot. I can't wait to write a lovely little note to her at the end of the quarter blasting her for her inadequacies as a teacher. I spend too much extra time studying to make up for her bullshit. But whatever, I couldn't transfer to another class due to scheduling conflicts. fuck. me.

Alright, enough rambling today. I have to finish the Urinary section tonight, otherwise I won't be able to study Micro at all tomorrow. I am soooo tired of this run-around. I know it's not going to get any better until about the 2nd week in September.

Later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment